Panier

In the press

“More original than a photo, cheaper than a painting, this drawings of young architects will decorate his office with style.” 

 

“There is a contemporary production of high quality architectural drawings that represents a major art.” 

 

“The gallery Desplans shows the back of the architectural scene  .” 

 

“Sensitive and contemporary productions.

 

Desplans brings value and exposure to the high-quality of architectural drawings.

 

“Interview with the co-founder Guillaume Dubois, architect based in Stockholm.

 

“The artworks on desplans.com reveal an architectural thinking on the city and the habitat of tomorrow.”

 

“Desplans is a unique gallery.”

 

“Only 5% of architectural projects are constructed; Desplans seeks to explore the other 95%.

 

The sketch of architecture elevated to the rank of art.

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?