Panier

Press

Elle“More original than a photo, cheaper than a painting, this drawings of young architects will decorate his office with style.” 

(No. 3677 – 10 June 2016)

+

M_Logo_bleu_grand-01

“There is a contemporary production of high quality architectural drawings that represents a major art.”  

(No. 22285 – 10 September 2016)

+

Ideat

“The gallery Desplans shows the back of the architectural scene  .” 

(special edition architecture No. 08 – October 2016)

+

L'express

Interview with the co-founder of  Desplans, Albane Cartier-Bresson.

(No. 3409 – 02 November 2016)

+

Milk“Sensitive and contemporary productions.

+

wallpaperDesplans brings value and exposure to the high-quality of architectural drawings.

+

AA“Interview with the co-founder Guillaume Dubois, architect based in Stockholm.

+

Modernists

“The artworks on desplans.com reveal an architectural thinking on the city and the habitat of tomorrow.”

+

NyttRom
“Desplans is a unique gallery.”

+

Inspirationist4“Only 5% of architectural projects are constructed; Desplans seeks to explore the other 95%.

+

Cree

The sketch of architecture elevated to the rank of art.

Log in with your credentials

Forgot your details?